Tracey Young, BA, MSW, RSW is a Registered Social Worker, advocate, counsellor, and consultant, and the founder of Catalyst Enterprises BC.
Tracey is an experienced, knowledgeable, and caring person who provides a client-centred and solution-focused approach. She creates opportunities for clarity, change, healing and growth for the clients she works with.
For more information about our services contact Tracey @ 604-716-4102
or email email@example.com for more information.
See my brochure here:
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. Catalyst Enterprises BC.
Counselling, Consulting & Coaching
Tel: 604-716-4102 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact us:
is an approved service provider as a counsellor for the following:
· Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members
· Crime Victims Assistance program (CVAP)
· Medavie/Blue Cross
· Veterans Affairs (VA)
· RCMP (in progress)
Check with your third party insurance provider to find out if Registered Social
Workers (RSW) are covered under your specific Extended Health care coverage.
Pathological People Are The Worst!
What do I mean by "Pathological People?"
· Workplace bullies, bosses, coworkers and employers who are engaging in workplace bullying, harassment, mobbing, and sabotage.
· Narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths who engage in gaslighting, psychological abuse and manipulation in our relationships with them. These might be relationship partners, or family members.
· Pathological people engage in behaviour that devalues and disrespects us. It leaves us feeling "crazy," paranoid, undermined, and doubting ourselves.
You are not imagining that you are being undermined, manipulated, or abused. It is really happening! The people who engage in these behaviours are masters at getting into our heads so we start to doubt our own perceptions and our self-worth. That's where they want us.
How Does Tracey Help People?
Tracey provides advocacy, counselling, consulting, and coaching services to individuals, employers, and organizations around BC in the following areas:
· Workplace bullying, gaslighting, harassment, mobbing, whistle blowing, toxic, dysfunction and unsafe workplace environments.
· Gaslighting, psychological abuse and manipulation at work, in relationships, and in the family
· Helping clients cope with pathological people in their lives: bullies, suspected narcissists, psychopaths, sociopaths and diabolical Machiavellian thinkers.
· Supporting clients in managing symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, grief and loss, and burnout, with a special emphasis on providing support to front line workers, professionals and caregivers.
Tracey also provides investigations and expertise in resolving different types of challenges, including family, legal, labour relations, and workplace issues.